Thursday, April 26, 2012

Curly hair?

my hair is very very curly and it gets poofy eventually when it is dry. it is about as long as my shoulders and dark brown. what can i do with it to make it look good? should i get highlights (and if yes, what color), what hair prouducts should i try adn what hair styles should i try for back to school?



Curly hair?

I have the same type of hair, so I feel your struggle. :) I use deep conditioning shampoos (Aussie 3 minute miracle is great) and after my hair dries I put smoothing sirum in it to take away the frizziness (Dove brand works well without making your hair look greasy). And for those days when my hair just won't cooperate no matter what, a twist up or braids are always good. Good luck!



Curly hair?

you can oil it down to get rid of the poofyness but i wouldn't you can get dread locks there awsome and yes you can wash them read about them first dont highlight your hair trust me its more atractive if someone has there natural hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment