Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair question?

I have long, straight, light brown hair. I do like my hair but I am starting to get a little bored with it. I'm 25 years old, a mother of an 11 month old, and work full time, so I don't have time to do real fancy things like curl my hair or style it. I always end up putting it in a ponytail. Anyone have suggestions as to what I could do for a change? I don't mind cutting it short, but if I do, I would like for it to have some style to it. I can't find any pictures I like. Anyone have ideas? Or websites where I can find some pics? Thanks!!



Hair question?

short hair isntalways easier. i 'cheated' on my stylist and went somewhere else, and ended up with a BAD short cut that didnt work with my hair at all. it took me forever to stytle and smooth it, so depending on your hairs texture, shorter isnt always better.



heres my favorite style website, theres hundreds and hundreds of styles to look at for free.



http://www.hairstyleswatch.com/ check out the hairstyle categories on the right



Hair question?

I didn't mean for this to go for a vote, but I voted for you when I realised it did! Thanks! Report It



Hair question?

if youre real busy cut it short and do a simple wash and go style. i have heard about a website wear you can see wht you will look like with diff. hairstyles. sorry, but never been there...



Hair question?

i have cut my hair to the female form of the "devils lock" with short hair left in the back and i kept long thick bangs, instead of the scraggly ones in the style.



if ur still woundering what this looks like, check my pic on msn.



Hair question?

just ask your hairstylist what she thinks would work good for you after all hairstylists do know hair best!!



Hair question?

try adding some layers and bangs, just come side bangs off to th side and they will be fine.



Hair question?

just google hair styles.



Hair question?

I never have time to style my hair either...after I got this cut, all's I do is wear it in a bun at night and when I take it down in the morning it's good to go.



http://www.ilpotereelagloria.it/images/i...



http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:iU...



p.s.%26gt;brush out in the morning and then put back up %26amp; take down right before you leave



Hair question?

bring a cute pict with you ask the person who cuts your hair what you should do if he/she looks confused or doesnt look like they are confident just show them the pict and tell them that that is what u want



4 picts go on google and type in womens hair cuts and click images u might find something there



Hair question?

i know its hard dealing with other things like work,baby,bills but when u get a off day get you a little rest and then maybe you could curl,or its this cool stuff call (WET~N~WAVY) it comes just like that. all you have to do is wash your hair and then wait till your hair is damped and then you could put some on there and then you might want to give yourself a couple of braids to make sure it gets wavy. you can get t at any beauty supply store. it comes in spray bottle,gel bottle,and gel container. good luck!!



Hair question?

google nicole richie--she has a cute straight bob with sideswept bangs. If your hair is naturally straight, it will look supercute without doing anything!!!



heres a pic

No comments:

Post a Comment