Thursday, April 26, 2012

Everday Hair Ideas?

I have long hair (below my shoulders) and I either wear it down, in a low pony tail, or half up/ half down. I want to find new easy-to-do styles or variations of the ones mentioned above for everday wear. Anything would be great - I'm just sick of the same old things and I want to shock my b/f by doing something new with my hair. lol



Everday Hair Ideas?

Scrunch it, wear it in a messy bun, curl it, straighten it, low pony, slightly high pony, a headband, the "bump", a loose messy bun.



Hope I helped!



Everday Hair Ideas?

Try taking a big-barreled curling iron and hair-spraying some big, loose curls--that would be really pretty. Then you could take a bobby pin and take a small chunk from one of the front sides of your hair and pin it back. Good luck with impressing the boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment