Thursday, April 26, 2012

Am i the only one out there who wont cut or change or color or do anything to my hair?

im 47 yrs old and my hair has only been cut once and everyone thinks i sd do something but i never was any gd at styling or anything and honestly i just think long hair is in on both men and women. i think it keeps us lookin younger, what do you think. espec anx to hear fromthe guys w/ long hair. i believe god gave us hair that grows for a reason. what do you think



Am i the only one out there who wont cut or change or color or do anything to my hair?

you need hair care



Am i the only one out there who wont cut or change or color or do anything to my hair?

ill cut it but not color.



if you are a man, i like short hair.



if you are a woman, long hair is fine but get it cut and take care of it.



Am i the only one out there who wont cut or change or color or do anything to my hair?

Well, it depends on whether the long hair looks healthy. Healthy looking hair on a woman looks very nice, and looks younger. However, if your hair is long and damaged with split ends and/or dry brittle, it might be in your best interest to cut it.



Am i the only one out there who wont cut or change or color or do anything to my hair?

yes it grows for a reason- to be styled and cut! it does not make you look younger AT ALL- it makes you look, in my opinion, earthy. If you are an earthy person, then by all means go ahead as you were. But i think to look younger you need to be updated every once in a while. also, if you choose not to cut, to keep your hair healthy-looking, regularly trim the ends to prevent split ends.



(god also made scissors)



Am i the only one out there who wont cut or change or color or do anything to my hair?

Personally I think long hair makes a person look older. Once you hit 30 you should cut that hair and take 5 years off your look.



Am i the only one out there who wont cut or change or color or do anything to my hair?

yea i agree with you. it is. i dont think that longer hair will nesecarily make you look younger, but it will definetley not make you look 80 .still make sure you get it trimmed every few months or so. i think that you should probaly get a few layers if not done so already tho, just to soften the look of it.



Am i the only one out there who wont cut or change or color or do anything to my hair?

My hair is long too, no bangs, down to my hips. I only wash %26amp; condition it, and every once in a loooooong while get it trimmed. Fortunately, it's very healthy and shiny and thick. I %26lt;TOTALLY%26gt; disagree with a person HAVING to cut it after age 30. Baloney! If you want long hair, by all means, keep the long hair.



Do you have split ends? Is your hair dry? Long hair is old hair, ya gotsta keep it conditioned. Once in a blue moon, I slather my hair with mayonnaise, put a shower cap over that, let it soak in for about an hour, wash it out, then condition it. I wash it as many times as it takes to get all the mayo smell and oiliness out. The result is really nice, mayo is a great, inexpensive conditioner.



As long as you trim for split ends and keep the hair clean and well conditioned (remember, long hair is old hair so it gets more brittle toward the ends), then keep the long hair.



Long hair rules! You go girl!



Btw, I'm 37 and have %26lt;zero%26gt; plans on ever cutting it short. I want it to mid-thigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment