Friday, April 20, 2012

How can I get this kind of hairstyle? Should I cut my hair or let it grow? (I'm male)?

I am trying to achieve this hairstyle



http://z.about.com/d/mensfashion/1/0/H/N...



I am trying to let my hair grow so that I can style it like that. I haven't had a haircut for about 1.5 months now and I still have a way to go for my hair to be that long on the top part.



What my question is, the side and back of my skull is getting really hairy, should I get a haircut and just get those sides cut while I let the top part grow? Or what should I do??? Also, once I get my hair that long, how can I style it this way (I have natural curves in my hair, but it is a little frizzy sometimes). Thanks in advance.



How can I get this kind of hairstyle? Should I cut my hair or let it grow? (I'm male)?

Well you need to be sweating bcuz he has that hairstyle bcuz he iz sweating lyk a PIG...!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment