Friday, April 20, 2012

Widow's Peak & Flat hair?

What are flattering bang styles for women with a widow's peak? I am about to go crazy, right now my bangs are very long, past my chin and I have layered long hair. But I have a hard time figuring out how to part it, since the middle part in the center of my forehead is actually longer than the rest of my bangs everything looks funky on me.



And how do you get rid of the triangle effect?? The top of my head always looks extrememly flat and it widens as it goes down. That's why I layered it but it doesn't help. I hate my hair, I'm ready to pull a Britney



Widow's Peak %26amp; Flat hair?

Side bangs are bangs that are parted and rest on the sides of the face/forehead. You might be able to pull of side bangs down to around the eyebrow level. Here is an older pic of me with my bangs basically like what I'm talking about.



http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8746/...



If you want to add more volume to the top of your head you should try using large hot curlers along where your part is. Roll them under instead of up. Put some hair spray over the curled hair, then take out the rollers after a few minutes. Spray a little more hair spray back on the roots just to make sure it hold a while. It might help fight the triangle effect if you get your layers to point outward instead of inward.



Widow's Peak %26amp; Flat hair?

Don't do a Britney Spears on us! You may just need mousse or some teasing to lift the roots up to give you more volume.



Widow's Peak %26amp; Flat hair?

Try parting your hair on the side and getting side bangs...I have a widow's peak and that's how I wear my bangs...you can't hardly tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment